Order Intake Specialist in Amherst, NY
Northeastern Appraisal Associates Posted: 2021-01-12
Amherst, NY 14228
Northeastern Appraisal Associates, a leading family-owned regional appraisal firm, is searching for a qualified Order Intake Specialist
As an Order Intake Specialist, you will be responsible for receiving and processing new orders from clients.
• Manage daily order assignments as they are placed by clients
• Monitor, maintain, and assign orders to qualified residential appraisers
• Process order requests from email, web portal, and direct client integrations
• Coordinate with appraisers and clients during the order process.
• Follow company policy and procedures and maintain security of client information
• Other duties as assigned
• Full Time Position – 40 hours/week. Office hours are 9-5 M-F.
• Prior experience in appraisal management company (AMC) environment a major +.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and professional presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships.
• A team player that can also work independently.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude a MUST.
• Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• 401K w/ match.
• Health insurance.
• Ability to work remotely.
Please email below.