Office Cleaner in Buffalo , NY
SoPark Posted: 2020-10-15
Buffalo , NY 14218
SoPark Corporation, a contract electronics service provider supplying OEM’s with printed circuit board and electromechanical assemblies is looking to fill the following position:
Full-time Office Cleaner/Custodian – Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The Office Cleaner/Custodian, under limited supervision, performs work of routine custodial duties as assigned in offices and production areas.
- Dust/wipe down individual production work areas.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathroom, including walls, doors, and floors.
- Replenishes paper towels, toilet paper, and soap on a routine basis.
- Ensures that kitchen/lunchroom counters, tables, chairs, appliances are thoroughly cleaned.
- Sweep and mop all production floor areas.
- Empty office and production area trash cans/cardboard receptacles.
- Dust and vacuum office and production areas.
- Empty exterior garbage cans and empty smoking posts of debris.
- Maintain exterior walkways and parking by sweeping and removal of debris.
Requirements: Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. A minimum of two years related experience required. Ability to write, apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, deal with problems, lift and move items.
Interested candidates should apply below.