Office Administrator in Elma, NY
SaveOnSP, LLC Posted: 2020-11-03
Elma, NY 14059
SaveOnSP, LLC has an immediate need for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator plays a key role and is responsible for day-to-day activities. The Office Administrator will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the leadership team has adequate support to work efficiently. Some duties will include: answer the phone, maintain filing systems and oversee the day’s schedules and appointments, organize any company events or meetings and work on data entry tasks, along with a variety of other front office responsibilities. The Office Administrator is often the first point of contact for internal employees and visitors to the office. The Office Administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Assist senior leadership with all related administrative duties
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures
• Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision
• Self-motivated and trustworthy
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office equipment and programs
• High school diploma or GED required; Associates in office administration or relevant field is preferred
SaveonSP is located in Elma, right off route 400. We are a health-care-oriented customer service organization with a call center.
We offer a wide array of employee benefits including but not limited to:
• Quarterly bonus
• Profit Sharing – We share our success with our dedicated staff members
• Retirement Plan with employer contribution
SaveonSP offers a fun and friendly workplace environment. Our culture is something that we take seriously, and our team’s happiness and well-being are an important focus for SaveonSP.