Nutrition Supervisor in Buffalo, NY
Community Action Organization of WNY (CAO) Posted: 2021-12-27
Buffalo, NY 14212
Community Action Organization of WNY (CAO) Early Head Start / Head Start program is looking to hire Nutrition Aides in & around WNY.
Responsible for assisting with the organization and supervision of all aspects of the Head Start Nutrition and Food Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with menu planning
- Assist with pre-costing recipes and menus
- Assist with meal patterns for young children
- Assist with standardize recipes
- Assist with meal preparation
- Ensure sanitation techniques are monitored
- Assist with daily food preparation schedule
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Good Knowledge of nutrition practices and procedures and their application to Head Start children and their parents. Good working knowledge of nutrition provider agencies. Management and supervision skills.
- B.S. in Home Economics Education or Nutrition or Dietetics and a minimum of two years work experience in any of the above related fields; or
- A.A.S. Degree in Nutrition or dietetics and a minimum of three years experience in any of the above related fields; or
- High school diploma and three years experience in nutrition, dietetics or home economics education
To apply please call 716-881-5150, or stop by our headquarters 45 Jewett Avenue (corner of Leroy & Halbert) Suite 150 or quick apply with a resume.