New Business Development Coordinator in Orchard Park, NY
Great Erie Federal Credit Union Posted: 2021-06-01
Orchard Park, NY 14127
If you are outgoing, truly care about helping other and enjoy nurturing great relationships at work... you may be the right candidate for a position at Great Erie Federal Credit Union.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
• Knowledge and promotion of all product and service offerings
• Represent the credit union at business, community events and local networking meetings
• Manage current Select Employee Group (SEG) relationships
• Manage current and new Indirect Car Dealership relationships
• Manage our financial literacy program (Banzai)
• Support the marketing and strategic objectives of Great Erie
• Assist with marketing support (website, social media, presentations, etc.)
• Attend sponsorship events – display/booth presence
• Sales and Marketing experience preferred along with superb listening & communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
This full-time position is approximately 40 hours per week with some Saturday hours from 9am-1pm.
If you meet the above requirements and are an energetic, friendly individual who is interested in becoming part of a growing financial institution, please contact us.
Great Erie wants to hear from you!
Please send your resume to Michael Pierino via Quick Apply below.