Molders in Orchard Park, NY
ITT Enidine Posted: 2021-06-07
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Mold Rubber and Elastomeric components used in Commercial aircraft, Helicopters and Military/Defense applications.
Safely operate all molding presses and perform all primary and secondary operations associated with the molding operation. This position also requires that one have full knowledge of all Technical requirements and the ability to train new associates as needed.
• Injection and Transfer Molding Machine operation with full understanding of machine controls and operations in both manual and automatic modes.
• Load pre-programed recipes or manual input of molding parameters. Verify machine settings at the beginning of each run.
• Perform mold changes. Using hoists and proper rigging of molds.
• Follow all work instructions as trained.
• Ability to operate the two roll mill to blend compounds for molding as needed.
• Train new employees on various job assignments.
• Participate and/or take lead on continuous improvement activities, R&D trials, Kaizens and develop new processes under engineering supervision.
Requirements & Skills:
• Ability to lift up to 90lbs occasionally, up to 50lbs regularly.
• Ability to multi-task. Technician will be expected to be able to prioritize and coordinate one’s own assignment while overseeing the training of others.
• Flexible with respect to job re-assignments.
• Must be able to read and write English and pass a basic math test.
• Ability to read part prints/drawings is a must.
• Must have basic MS Office computer skills and be knowledgeable with Excel and E-mail.
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent is required.
• Previous experience with Injection or Transfer Molding.
ITT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply below on site