Molders in Lancaster, NY
Moldtech, Inc. Posted: 2021-07-19
Lancaster, NY 14086
MoldTech, Inc. is Hiring Inspectors / Production Workers
Clean Manufacturing Environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
2. Adjusts weights, lubricates molds, follows prescribed press times and mold temperatures and other requirements as outlined on the traveler.
3. Operates press in a safe and efficient manner.
4. Inspects parts and reports any problems with part quality to shift lead hand.
5. Keeps timely and accurate data on quality, material usage and production efficiency.
6. Monitors mold temperature and press pressure regularly.
7. Reports any equipment problems to work shift lead hand immediately.
8. Cleans molds in between heats as necessary.
9. Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
10. Maintains housekeeping standards.
11. Works as a team member to fulfill team goals.
12. Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
13. Be familiar with TS policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
14. Be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
• 3 Shifts, $1.00/hr. shift differential
• Medical and 401K Benefits
• Overtime and Advancement Opportunities
Bring this ad in for an interview and plant tour and receive a $10 gift card to Tim Hortons!
Complete an online application at the link below or Quick Apply by email.
716-685-3344 • HR@MOLDTECHRUBBER.COM
For information about our company visit MOLDTECHRUBBER.COM