Mill Operator in Cheektowaga, NY
Selective Staffing Posted: 2020-11-18
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Position: Temp-Hire Mill Operator
Location: Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Compensation: $18-24/hour DOE
Hours: M-F, 7am-3pm
• Set up and operate machines, such as engine and turret lathes, cutters, shears, NC mill machine, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines to produce parts to specifications.
• Read job folders or blueprints to determine product specifications, materials needed, and tooling instructions.
• Inspect workpieces for defects, and measure workpieces to determine accuracy to maintain quality requirements using rules, templates, micrometers, or measuring instruments.
• Position, adjust, and secure stock material or workpieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using supports.
• Maintains accurate count of parts; attaches labels or tags to processed material identifying customer, part number, and quantity using shop order information.
• Performs all job functions to meet acceptable quality and performance standards.
• Program and run CNC Haas Machines
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• High School Diploma/GED preferred
• 3+ years of related experience required
• Must be able to read blueprints
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM