Meter Reader in Williamsville, NY
National Fuel Posted: 2020-10-01
Williamsville, NY 14221
National Fuel is looking for qualified and dedicated people to help us further improve the efficiency and quality of our services while providing our customers with outstanding service. We currently have Meter Reader positions available in the Buffalo Metropolitan Area. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
• Accurately and efficiently read residential and commercial gas meters
• Manually input meter readings in a handheld computer device
• Work outdoors extensively in all types of weather and walk for long distances
• Handle customer inquiries and perform collection work
• Identify and report meter irregularities and report safety hazards
• Work in potentially hazardous environments such as dark basements, roof tops or industrial facilities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $14.50 plus incentive pay based on the number of meters read.
HOW TO APPLY:
For a complete position description, requirements and information on how to apply, please visit our link below.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, PROTECTED VETERANS