Medical Records Clerk in Niagara Falls, NY
Liberty Home Care Posted: 2020-11-06
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Liberty Home Care is a licensed home care agency and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provider. We provide home health aides and equipment for rehabilitative purposes and pediatric equipment and supplies. The Medical Records Clerk will oversee the company medical records and ensure compliance standards are met.
• Maintain confidentiality of information contained in files.
• Responsible for closing out charts within 15 days of closed services.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of all records.
• File and retain records based on regulatory requirements and Liberty policies.
• Collaborate with designated individuals on record reviews, audits and quality initiatives.
• Contact patients via phone or mail for satisfaction surveys
• Audit files for document completion and accuracy.
• Full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Education and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
• Very accurate and methodical
• Collaborative and strong team player
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Medical Record Certification preferred
• Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
Liberty offers outstanding benefits, including:
• 19 days of paid time off in your first year
• Health Insurance starting on your first day
• Inexpensive insurance options for medical, dental & vision
• Holiday pay
• And Much More!!
If you enjoy being organized solving problems, we invite you to apply.
Please visit us at the link below .