Medical Receptionist - PT in Willamsville, NY
Clarence Eye Care Posted: 2021-11-17
Willamsville, NY 14221
Part time Receptionist Job Purpose:
- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs patients to the doctors and technicians.
- Able to look up medical insurance eligibility.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring patient sign-in.
- Maintains COVID safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to scan documents.
- Willing to be Cross trained in technical patient work-ups. (take medical history, check visual acuity, perform some measurements of the visual system prior to the patient seeing the doctor)
Friendly, Teachable, Customer Focus, Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Skills.
Must be available: Tues 9-5, Friday 9-5, and Saturday (starting in January 2022) 9-1
Please respond with resume via Quick Apply.