Medical Receptionist in Kenmore, NY
Selective Staffing Posted: 2021-03-25
Kenmore, NY 14217
Position: Medical Receptionist
Location: Kenmore, NY 14217
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (may need to stay late 6pm-8pm Monday & Thursday)
• Greet clients/patients in a professional and customer-oriented manner, provide excellent customer service, and respond to inquiries and routine requests.
• Schedule and confirm client appointments.
• Assist clients with ordering and purchasing of products.
• Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering ad maintaining inventory of supplies.
• Collect and deposit fees according to protocols, prepare and balance daily financial registers and submit all forms and fees to the Medical Biller or Office Manager.
• Assist with exam room setup/cleanup as needed, as well as maintain the waiting rooms.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• One year experience in a medical office.
• AAS degree in business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and experience.
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Great team player.
• Able to demonstrate empathy and caring towards clients and coworkers.
Please send resumes via Quick Apply
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM