Medical Front Office in Buffalo, NY
Main Pediatrics Posted: Jul 29, 2020
Buffalo, NY 14214
Do you have 3+ years of experience in a healthcare office? Are you a team player with a friendly demeanor? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our front office staff position. We are currently recruiting for dedicated, energetic candidate to join our team.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
-Greets patients and visitors in a friendly manner
-Verify demographics, insurance information, and collect copayments
-Manage multiple phone lines and schedule appointments as well as follow up on missed appointments.
-Participate on care and quality improvement initiatives
- Compile information, maintain records and transmit correspondence using mail, email, fax or an EMR system.
Our employees may be eligible (based on full/part time status) for the following benefits:
-Health, Dental and Aflac
-Short- and Long-Term Disability plans, including Employer Paid Supplemental Coverages
-401(k) Plan with an Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
-Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medent Experience required
- 3+ years in a healthcare setting or fast paced customer service environment
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
-Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Keyboarding, computer skills required