Mechanical Designer / Drafter in Akron, NY
MGA Research Corporation Posted: 2020-11-04
Akron, NY 14001
MGA Research is a customer and technology driven company with over 35 years of experience in automotive safety research. The equipment group plays a vital role in the company developing and building new and innovative test equipment to meet our customers’ changing and expanding needs. The mechanical designer/drafter will work and train with senior design personnel to develop the most advanced equipment in the industry today. Opportunities for growth are available and highly encouraged. The following strengths and skills are preferred.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Previous coursework or experience using CAD software
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
• Ability to think “outside the box” to come up with new and innovative mechanical designs
• Highly self motivated
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Strong interest in working with MGA test engineers to help provide solutions to their needs
Please visit our website for more information at http://www.mgaresearch.com
Send resumes to MGA Research Corporation, 12790 Main Rd., Akron, NY 14001, Attn: Mechanical Designer/Drafter or email below.
MGA Research Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.