Mechanical Design Engineer in Buffalo, NY
Wendt Corporation Posted: 2021-01-05
Buffalo, NY 14225
Wendt Corporation, a WNY systems integrator of recycling machinery, is seeking career-oriented candidates to join our team. A family-run business since 1977, we strive to create a rewarding and collaborative environment for all our staff. The positions include a competitive salary and benefit package including 401(k) with company match, fully paid life & health insurance and performance incentive plan.
Mechanical Design Engineer:
· Utilize mastery of solid modeling skills to design, assemble, engineer, and detail models.
· Apply strong working knowledge of physics and analytical mathematics to engineer and design quality products that meet specifications and costs.
· Experienced using Autodesk Inventor.
· BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar curriculum, or equivalent work experience is required.
· 3-5 years project/design engineering experience preferred.
· Highly skilled in solid and parametric modeling, as well as solid modeling data management.
· FEA experience preferred.
· Employ Design for Manufacturing (DFM) rules to achieve maximum cost benefit to produce parts and assemblies.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes; welding, steel fabrication, forming, plate cutting, and machining.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to below email or mail to the attention of Human Resources, Wendt Corporation, 2555 Walden Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14225