Mechanic / Ride Mechanic in Darien Center, NY
Six Flags Darien Lake Posted: 2021-09-07
Darien Center, NY 14040
Six Flags Darien Lake has Exciting Full-Time Year Round opportunities in our Maintenance Department!
JOB PURPOSE: To ensure the safe operation and maintenance of all rides and attractions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, erect, repair and troubleshoot rides and attractions to insure their safe and efficient operation with minimum supervision.
- To keep a ride parts inventory and notify the supervisor and A Mechanics of any parts or materials necessary to insure safe, continuous operation.
- To direct, advise and/or work in conjunction with other staff solving ride-related problems.
- To ensure that the ride is clean and visually in compliance with manufacturers specifications, guests and Darien Lake expectations.
- To ensure that manufacturer specifications and state regulations are complied with and documented.
- To inspect rides and attractions and notify the Rides A Mechanic, Ride Maintenance Supervisor and/or Ride Maintenance Manager of any hazards that may endanger the general public of Darien Lake staff.
- Keep all records up to date and current in an accessible, organized fashion. (i.e. Logbooks, Inspection Forms, etc.)
- Operate within the policies and procedures of Darien Lake.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in area of responsibility.
- Possess the ability to work at heights above 208' above grade.
- Be able to read, write and implement maintenance and inspection procedures.
- Must possess own hand tools.
- Must have basic knowledge and experience of mechanics, gear reduction, pneumatics, hydraulics and electricity.
- Must have the ability to use those skills to insure the safe operation of rides and attractions.
- Must be able to read, understand and implement maintenance and inspection procedures.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid New York State Drivers License and successful completion of Darien Lake Vehicle Training program.
Full-time positions offer competitive pay and benefits.
Flexible scheduling, great pay, in-park discounts, rewards
and recognition, plus FREE tickets for family & friends!
Apply today at: sixflagsjobs.com
Or call: 585-599-5108