Math and/or Language Arts Teacher in Lancaster, NY
Sylvan Learning Lancaster NY Posted: 2020-10-07
Lancaster, NY 14043
Essential Job Functions
• Prepares for each instructional session, and evaluates the progress of each student
• Manages the completion of learning logs and transition activities
• Attends periodic staff meetings and completes ongoing Sylvan training as needed
Language Arts Teachers:
• State teaching credentials (current or expired)
• Teaching experience preferred
• Knowledge of phonics and reading comprehension
• State teaching credentials (current or expired) or four year degree required in a discipline requiring 3 or more years of college level math
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME WHEN APPLYING.
The above statements are not intended to be a complete list of all job responsibilities or skills, knowledge and abilities required.