Material Handlers in Depew, NY
Harlequin Distribution Center Posted: 2021-08-24
Depew, NY 14043
Do you enjoy 4 weeks off a year! You will when you work at Harlequin!
All benefits start on your first day!
We are in need of material handlers (using Forklifts or Cherry Pickers) on our 2nd shift.
2nd Shift - 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm - Must be flexible and work overtime when required.
• Using RF technology, performs replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well supplied.
• Delivers to and returns product from production lines based on daily production schedules. Uses various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including fork trucks, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
• Performs cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
• Meets production, quality and safety targets.
• Maintains paperwork as needed.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Certification required for use of all materials handling equipment. HDC will train associates when needed.
• 1-2 years experience in a production environment.
• Experience with RF or scan gun technology and computerized warehouse management system a plus.
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, grasp with hands, use close vision and use depth perception.
• Regularly required to bend and lift boxes of weights up to 30 lbs.
• Occasionally required to lift boxes of weights up to 50 lbs.
• Cannot be afraid of heights (i.e., use of cherry picker)
Send your resume to: Harlequin, 3010 Walden Avenue, Depew, NY 14043, Attn: HR. Email: quick apply; Fax: 716-898-0407.