Material Handler in Tonawanda, NY
HDM Hydraulics, LLC Posted: 2021-02-17
Tonawanda, NY 14150
HDM Hydraulics is seeking a material handler to work 1st shift and be responsible for the preparation and staging of materials, ensuring all manufacturing lines have materials for job and prepares kits for multiple lines.
• Standard work week is 5 days, 8-hour shifts (6am to 2:30pm)
• Starting wage: $16.00, depending on skills and abilities
• Benefits include Paid Time Off, vacation and 7 paid holidays.
• Safety Bonus Opportunity of $100 monthly.
• Conveniently located off the I-190.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
• Able to accurately count materials
• Ability to read and interpret various manufacturing documents
• Possess basic computer skills and working knowledge of MRP systems
• Possess excellent verbal communication skills
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs
• 2 years previous experience operating a forklift
• 1 year experience as material handler preferred
Apply now! A great career is waiting for you at HDM Hydraulics!
Send your resume to quick apply
HDM Hydraulics is an Equal Opportunity Employer