Manufacturing Virtual Job Fair on January 29th. in Sanborn, NY
VWR Part of Avantor Posted: 2021-01-12
Sanborn, NY 14132
Avantor is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life science and advanced technology industries. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
The VWR site in Sanborn, NY, located just east of the Niagara Falls International Airport, is a custom manufacturer of biological buffers, amino acid derivatives and custom antibiotic solutions. We serve the cell culture, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostic industries. Our customers support the research for COVID-19 diagnostic kits and potential vaccines.
We are currently hiring and have the following open positions:
(6) Chemical Manufacturing Operators – Responsible for ensuring the lines are set-up and running in accordance to standards, involved in continuous improvement and safety projects, and communicates safety, quality, or efficiency issues. Starting salary $18-$20/hr. depending on experience
(1) EHS Manager - Responsible for insuring compliance with EHS3 related regulatory agency requirements which may include, but is not limited to OSHA, EPA, and DHS.
(2) Quality Engineer – Uses Quality Engineering tools and techniques to investigate nonconformities and determine corrective action. Supports internal and external audits, validations, and data analysis/trending to support investigations and continuous improvement efforts.
(1) Maintenance Technician – Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements. Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains both facility and production equipment. Provides training and guidance to set-up of machinery to manufacturing technician
(1) Process Engineer - Leads multi-functional process capability improvement, MOC and validation efforts. Develops, designs, and implements capital projects to support plant initiatives. Develops and implements metrics including SPC and SQC, to monitor and improve performance of equipment, processes, and overall product quality trends to reduce process variability
Avantor Offers the following Benefits to Employees:
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective the first day of employment
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• 401(K) Retirement Plan – Company Matching Contribution up to 4%
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Shift Premium for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shift hourly employees only
We will be having a Virtual Job Fair on January 29th. To participate visit our website using the link below and submit your resume.
Or to Apply, visit our website with the link below.