Manufacturing Team Members in Alden, NY
Integer / Greatbatch Medical Posted: 2021-11-18
Alden, NY 14004
We celebrate innovation! Join a company with strong core values, competitive pay, fantastic benefits and great career growth opportunities!
Up to $18/hr! $1000. Sign-On Bonus! *
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
The primary purpose of this position is to develop competency in and performance basic assembly and/or inspection operations at Integer. The incumbent is expected to follow written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer’s Values, Behavioral Based Safety process and Integer Associate Quality Policy.
2. Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI’s) and Quality Work Instructions (QWI’s).
3. Understands own tasks and how they relate to others on their team. Works under close Supervision where duties are clearly defined. Will follow Standard Work where applicable.
4. Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation.
5. Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications. Identifies and escalates quality non-conformances.
6. Completes required Device History Records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
7. May package assemblies for shipment.
8. Participates in team activities focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
9. Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction.
10. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
11. Actively participates in “flex break” programs as required.
12. Performs other functions as required.
Apply online at www.integer.net/careers
Join us at our Job Fair :
Tuesday, December 7th
10:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 4:00pm
11900 Walden Ave. Alden, NY 14004
TO RESERVE AN INTERVIEW:
Text your name to (716) 345-3170
We will respond with your 30-minute reservation.
New hires will start in January 2022
or use the direct link below
We Are Following Covid Safety Protocols
* (eligible roles) Payable after 6 months and 12 months.