Manager of Quality Assurance/Technical Support in Tonawanda, NY
Motion Concepts Posted: 2021-07-09
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Reporting to Senior Quality and Regulatory affairs manager, this position is responsible for managing the final release of Medical Devices, Updating and maintaining internal Standard operating procedures, leading Technical Support team and Parts Order processing team
• Managing technical support staff. Implement a call quality screening to improve the quality of customer interactions.
• Organize, lead and support technical projects related to various production, quality and manufacturing issues.
• Work with other departments to enhance the flow of information to Technical Support so that customers are better supported.
• Act as an escalation point for serious customer issues.
• Work with cross functional internal teams including Customer Service, Installation and Technical Support on continuous process improvements.
• Lead and coordinate quality control programs in collaboration with management and engineering.
• Provide quality leadership for cross-functional product/process continuous improvement initiatives.
• Manage internal audit program to maintain regulatory compliance.
• Maintain QA documentation and review controlled documentation for quality and regulatory impact as required by the Quality Management System
• Bachelor’s degree in a science field
• 7 years related experience with medical device, OTC or pharmaceutical products
• Good understanding of Medical Device regulations, FDA and International regulations.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills a must.
• Works well independently and in a Team environment.
• Good time management, planning and organizing skills
Great work environment. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply with resume below