Maintnenance Lead in Buffalo, NY
The Charter School for Applied Technologies Posted: 2022-09-07
Buffalo, NY 14207
The Charter School for Applied technologies is seeking:
Maintenance Lead: Full-time Days. Oversee maintenance and custodial work in offices and school facilities related to building maintenance and repair. The ideal candidate will have:
• Education in maintenance repairs or equivalent experience that demonstrates the ability to perform duties of this position
• Knowledge of materials, methods and practices used in the repair and occupational hazards and safety precaution
• Ability to handle equipment used in maintenance
• Ability to follow verbal instructions and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must possess a valid NYS driver's license.
• HS Diploma/GED
Salary range $50,000 to $65,000 depending on experience. CSAT offers competitive benefits and is a member of the NYS Retirement System.
Send resume to direct apply, or applications can be downloaded at below link and can be dropped off at 2303 Kenmore Ave. Buffalo, NY 14207.