Maintenance Worker in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: 2020-10-13
Orchard Park, NY 14127
2nd Shift (3:00 PM - 11:30 PM; Monday – Friday)
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays
Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe/electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 (three) years related experience and/or training in equipment maintenance in a manufacturing setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must possess a high degree of mechanical ability and a working knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, welding, soldering, and other related skills.
· Able to communicate effectively in English both written & orally.
· Able to work in fast paced environment and complete multiple tasks efficiently.
· Exemplary attendance.
· Electrical experience in commercial or industrial setting.
· HVAC experience.
· Specific job-related trainings (i.e. confined space, OSHA/Safety, forklift, etc.).
Click to apply online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=e5aca532-3921-4cac-89e4-2780a5d9cb9f&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=352479&source=CC2&lang=en_US
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan with company match, a 4% monthly attendance bonus, and 10% shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”