Maintenance Technician in Lancaster, NY
Moldtech, Inc. Posted: 2021-08-17
Lancaster, NY 14086
MoldTech, Inc. is Hiring a Maintenance Technician
Clean Manufacturing Environment
Summary: Maintain the plant facility, equipment and tooling and other factors to ensure continued process capability, capacity and reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent to the job.
1. Perform preventative maintenance for equipment, facility and tooling.
2. Manage spare parts inventory.
3. Order supplies and parts as needed.
4. Maintain paper and computer records of equipment, facility and tooling maintenance.
5. React as required to breakdown maintenance requirements.
6. Be familiar with TS policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
7. Perform open repair orders as required.
8. Perform changeovers and set-ups
9. Assist in development of changeover and set-up procedures for new and existing jobs, and maintain accuracy once developed.
10. Perform light fabrication and machining of fixtures
11. Possible weekends or off shifts hours required based on needs.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience:
- Five to ten years related experience with knowledge and trouble-shooting ability in hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and write English in order to maintain records and create reports for various purposes. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations involving employees, suppliers and the public.
- Mathematical/Analytical Skills:
- Ability to calculate and analyze complex reports.
Other skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations. Ability to review data, draw conclusions and make suggestions based on data.
Bring this ad in for an interview and plant tour and receive a $10 gift card to Tim Hortons!
Complete an online application at the link below or Quick Apply by email.
716-685-3344 • HR@MOLDTECHRUBBER.COM
For information about our company visit MOLDTECHRUBBER.COM
Join us at our Open House / Job Fair on August 19th from 11-2pm