Maintenance Technician in Buffalo , NY
SoPark Posted: 2021-01-05
Buffalo , NY 14218
SoPark Corporation, a contract electronics service provider supplying OEM’s with printed circuit board and electromechanical assemblies is looking to fill the following positions:
Maintenance Technician – full-time 1st Shift:
The Test Technician lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems by performing the following duties:
-Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production/facilities equipment. Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and adjust.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Maintain calibration /maintenance activities of solder irons, calipers and ESD testing.
- Tracks, analyzes, and improves key maintenance parameters such as equipment uptime, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Download data from T/H monitors.
- Monitor X-Ray dosimeter reading on required intervals.
- Coordinate facilities FOD prevention activities.
Requirements: Associates degree (A. A.) in engineering or mechanical maintenance technician from two-year college or university, and/or equivalent military or job experience. Must have mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines experience.
Additional detailed requirements can be found on our website http://www.sopark.com under Careers
Applications accepted online at below site.