Maintenance Technician in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-01-05
Amherst, NY 14228
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Maintains facilities including all aspects of maintenance and landscaping with on-call responsibilities. Full benefit package, generous PTO, retirement savings plan.
Responsibilties: Maintain facilities including carpentry, basic plumbing, basic electrical, sheetrock patching and painting, framing and appliance repair, as well as landscaping duties.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in maintenance tasks including carpentry, basic plumbing, basic electrical, sheetrock patching and painting, framing, appliance repair and year round landscaping responsibilities.
- Valid New York State driver’s license.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
• Newly hired Residential Site Managers in good standing upon completing 6 months of employment will receive a $500 sign-on bonus.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today