Maintenance Supervisor in Buffalo, NY
Symphony Management Posted: 2022-11-16
Buffalo, NY 14201
At Symphony Property Management, our team of professionals share a common goal to compose harmonious living experiences for our residents. We are driven to anticipate and exceed expectations, continually seek opportunities for improvement, and are empowered to make a difference.
Maintenance Supervisor Duties Include:
• Scheduling, supervising and training maintenance department staff to ensure work is completed on time and according to quality control standards
• Preparing schedules for short and long term physical and procedural improvements including preventative maintenance programs
• Performing regular review and evaluation of inventory and pricing to ensure cost effective purchasing and supply management
• Basic building maintenance, plumbing, electrical repair, snow removal, and grounds maintenance
• At least 3 years of apartment maintenance experience
• At least 2 years of supervisory experience
• Experience with REAC inspections (preferred)
Position requires a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Apply today at below link.