Maintenance Helper in Cheektowaga, NY
Derrick Corporation Posted: 2021-12-22
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!*
Full-Time manufacturing positons in Cheektowaga, NY.
Starting at $17.50/hr.
Day shift: 7:00am-5:00pm
Night shift: 9:00am-7am
7.5 hours of overtime per week!
The responsibilities of a Maintenance Helper are to assist more senior maintenance personnel with plant related maintenance activities. This person should execute these activities safely and while maintaining a clean work environment. The responsibilities can include but aren’t limited to machine repair, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues, assistance with installation of new plant equipment, and supporting any department with maintenance needs.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Valid NYS Driver’s License required
• At least one year working in a maintenance support role
• Mechanical aptitude for using hand tools and power tools
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Math skills for decimals and fractions
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Ability to perform physical requirements such as lifting, bending, twisting, climbing, kneeing, pushing/pulling, and walking
-Safe work environment
-Exceptional benefits with low premiums
Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check required.
For information, please text Christina at (716)345-5086 or send resume to direct apply.
* Paid in 4 installments over 12 months