Maintenance Electrician in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: 2020-10-07
Orchard Park, NY 14127
1st Shift (6:30AM – 3:00PM; Monday – Friday)
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays
• Install and maintain AC/DC motors and drives, PLC’s, 480V power, 120V control circuits, transformers & motors, electronic controls by following electrical drawings and using test instruments such as a voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and PC.
• High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of three years of experience in a commercial and/or industrial setting.
• Journeyman Electrician classification or equivalent.
• Possess a high degree of mechanical and technical ability.
• Ability to troubleshoot, multitask and have a positive attitude.
• Must possess own hand tools.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and orally.
• Previous experience in Industrial Maintenance.
• Welding and plumbing experience.
• Proficiency with computers.
• Ability to understand and comprehend control logic (ladder logic).
• Understanding of PLC’s.
Comprehensive benefits package includes: quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) plan, health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, holidays, plus more. To get a better feel of McGard and how you could realize your full potential with a career with us, please visit http://www.mcgard.com/jobs
Apply online below.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”