Maintenance Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2020-10-09
Buffalo, NY 14212
Maintenance Coordinator, Day Shift Up to $20/hr*, Health Benefits, 401k!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Performs assigned cleaning and equipment and property maintenance duties including physical mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, and other facility and grounds keeping repairs etc.
• Maintains all power equipment, and operates forklift equipment as required in performance of job duties.
• Sources and purchases maintenance supplies and services as authorized.
• Assists to source qualified contractors, and works with contractors on site to ensure work completion in accordance with Company standard and requirements.
• Minimum of 1- 2 years of mechanical experience or knowledge of material handling equipment repairs including conveyors, forklifts, pallet jacks, propane- or electrical-powered equipment, small appliances/tools and office equipment
• Fork lift operator certification is an asset
• Some basic computer knowledge required to perform purchasing functions
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to perform moderate degree of physical labor including minor lifting, pulling, pushing of boxes and lifting weights of up to 80 to 100 lbs.
What we offer…
• Competitive base pay rate and incentive plans
• Temporary $5/hour day shift premium
• 70% employer-subsidized group medical insurance
• Company-matched 401K plan
• Generous employee product discount
• Opportunity for personal development and advancement
• Free staff parking and accessible by public transit
Apply online below at:
*Includes shift premium and dependent upon experience and qualifications