Machine Shop Utility Person in Buffalo, NY
Litelab Corporation Posted: 2021-03-29
Buffalo, NY 14203
Litelab Corp a well-established WNY company and world leader in the manufacture of architectural lighting equipment has an immediate opening for a shop utility person. Must be open to learning and working in many areas of manufacturing within the machine shop.
• Saw cutting, straight and miter cuts on aluminum material.
• Fabrication; use small presses, benders, manual lathes, manual mills, drill presses, pem machine and hand tools.
• Finish operations; deburring, brushing, washing, and packing of parts.
• CNC: helper, operator, will possibly train on setups.
• Basic math sills
• Basic computer skills
• Able to read and comprehend work instructions and blueprints.
• HS Diploma, trade school, plus 2-3 years of experience
Litelab offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Regular hours are 6:30am – 3:00pm. Must be willing to work overtime as required by customer demands.
Please apply on-line or email quick apply.