Logistics Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2021-04-23
Buffalo, NY 14212
Job title: Full-time Logistics Coordinator
Location: 1705 Broadway Street, Buffalo
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Print Bill of Lading, contact carriers and process offline courier shipments
• Process PKMS & SAP invoices, including replenishment parts, samples, etc.
• Investigate proofs of delivery and communicates effectively between carriers and any Umbra associate requesting a POD
• Maintain timely filing of all logistics documentation for easy retrieval
• Locate all information needed to resolve proofs of delivery, such as bills of lading, invoices, packing slips, pick ticket details and carton details (with tracking numbers)
• Route orders on customer websites.
• Provide freight quotes when required.
• Perform other job duties assigned as necessary.
• Technical Skills: Advanced Excel skills and SAP experience would be an asset. Knowledge of Import-Export processes and procedures and experience liaising with warehouses also preferred
• Suggested Education: Post-secondary education in Supply Chain Management, International Trade, Project Management, Operations and Logistics, or Business Administration
• Preferred Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in Supply Chain/ Inbound-Outbound Logistics is preferred but not required
We offer all permanent full-time associates:
• Competitive hourly base pay rate and incentive plans
• 70% employer-subsidized group medical insurance
• Company-matched 401K plan
• Generous employee product discount
• Free staff parking and accessible by public transit
Apply online using link below.