Logistics Assistant in Tonawanda, NY
IMA Life North America Posted: 2021-11-23
Tonawanda, NY 14150
IMA Life is a global leader in the field of aseptic, pharmaceutical equipment and services. Our mission at IMA Life is to provide our customers with the best up time in the industry while providing innovative service solutions. The relationship with customers is what guides the way we design and develop lifesaving machinery and services. IMA Life offers a wide range of machines for liquid and powder aseptic and non-aseptic processing and freeze-drying solutions.
IMA Life is looking for energetic people with good work ethic to fill the following position:
1. Enter inventory transactions in SAP. Process daily parts issue sheets and pick lists. Add or change manufacturing allocations as required.
2. Return to stock transactions. Run unpick list and give to production, add as returns on the production orders and then do inventory transactions in SAP.
3. Scan copies of goods received and certification material documents into Smartsearch. Separate into Goods Received and items with certifications. For items with certs and serial numbers, make sure to index as individual records, making sure to record serial numbers and heat numbers for fittings.
4. Update certification items that were picked for jobs in Smartsearch program. Duplicate or move the record into the job folders in Smartsearch.
5. Receipt purchase order items that do not come through Stores. (non-stock items as directed by Purchasing or direct shipments).
6. Run report every few days to check stock locations errors (and reconcile).
7. Run report for material returns from jobs at least once a week and give to Production Planner.
8. Update P1 structure at end of job for EPS Supply Manager.
9. Run QM Lot report daily and distribute and follow up on older items.
10. Review open parts for SOQM (NCR) orders and print pick lists if parts are available. Give to Production Planner for review.
11. Assist with the accuracy and maintenance of the SAP system, including: Stock location changes (use report Y_ISV_580000098), or other Master Data Record Maintenance.
12. Returns to vendor. Assist Purchasing with transport documents and follow up if required.
13. Physical Inventories - assist Materials Controller with physical inventory as deemed necessary. (Cycle counts, shelf life audits, physical inventory of items in warehouse). This would include counting parts, data entry, reconciliation, etc., making bins for new parts, and relocating parts as necessary.
14. Reconcile Material Reject Shelf/ NCR Rejects. This would be a monthly inventory and entering onto a spreadsheet and distributing to purchasing or quality for action.
15. Filing for purchasing department.
16. Expedite/reschedule orders as directed by Buyers. Update deliveries in SAP as directed by Buyers/ confirm orders.
17. Update Service Order open items spreadsheets, and customer service spare parts orders as directed by the buyers.
18. Enter cost changes in SAP for contract items for the buyers.
19. Follow up on certification requests from Documentation.
20. Assist Materials Planner with BOM changes/ updating the production orders where required.
21. Assist Materials Planner with creating shop packets.
22. Receipt production orders for items for stock, or for service orders that are completed.
23. Aid and assist other departments of IMA Life during periods of overload, including coverage for the switchboard.
Excellent Pay & Benefits; 401k Company Match and Profit Sharing
Interested applicants may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMA Life is an equal opportunity employer