Level 1 Maintenance Technician in Grand Island, NY
Compu-Mail, LLC Posted: Jul 27, 2020
Grand Island, NY 14072
Entry level position to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance on equipment. Gain technical expertise in areas of troubleshooting on all equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment in accordance to PM plan
• Lockout tagout certification yearly
• Maintain logs and records of worked perform
• Computer skills for use of eMaint work order system
• Work as a team or unsupervised
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems
• Maintain clean safe organized work area
• Assist in training/teaching employees in all departments on set up and diagnosis of problems
• Knowledge of machine maintenance a plus
• High school diploma or greater
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Able to work overtime & weekend work when necessary
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Work schedule consists of 40 hours per week, which may include overtime on short notice, on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
• Majority of this job requires standing and maneuvering through the plant for approximately 100% of the day bending/twisting/lifting of 50 pounds.
• Follows all safety and OSHA procedures.
OTHER IMPORTANT JOB FUNCTIONS:
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and this description is subject to review. Modifications will be made as needed to support changes in the business climate and requirements.
Qualified candidates should submit résumés to Diane Wasieczko, Office Manager at