Lending Manager in Williamsville, NY
Western Division FCU Posted: 2022-05-23
Williamsville, NY 14221
Western Division FCU, one of the largest credit unions in WNY, is seeking a team oriented individual with consumer and real estate underwriting experience, supervisory experience, and a sales orientation.
Western Division offers a great work environment and comprehensive benefits package: Paid health insurance, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing plan, paid time off, and a variable pay program.
• Responsible for organizing, planning and directing the credit union’s Consumer Lending function, maximizing service, efficiency, profits and loan growth. This includes oversight of all consumer underwriting. The Manager establishes and implements departmental lending policies and operational procedures consistent with regulatory and overall credit union management policies.
• Assists Senior Management with reporting, tracking, audits and examinations. Develops, maintains and recommends pricing strategies for all Consumer Loan products.
• Exercises usual authority of a Manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, supervisory feedback, Promotions, salary recommendations and terminations. Ensures a competent, motivated staff through training and counseling.
• Bachelors degree in business, finance or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years consumer and real estate loan underwriting experience
• 5-7 years supervisory experience
• 3-5 years collection experience
Interpersonal Skills: The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is critical to the Manager’s success.
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply below