Lead Carpenter in Clarence, NY
Cortese Construction Services Posted: 2021-04-13
Clarence, NY 14031
Western New York’s PREMIERE renovation company, Cortese Construction, is now hiring lead carpenters for residential renovations. Applicants are required to have a minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience in the construction field. Responsible for performing basic carpentry tasks under the guidance and supervision of a construction manager/foreman on job sites.
Salary: $35K-60K based on experience
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Supervise and lead crews on individual job sites/lead installer for residential renovation jobs.
• Must have 5+ years’ experience in renovations of kitchen’s, bathroom’s, addition’s, basements, and miscellaneous renovation jobs.
• Knowledge minor of plumbing & electrical needed.
• 5+ years’ experience in installation of cabinetry, finish trim work, flooring, tiling, windows, doors, etc.
• Must be a team player and have leadership skills, be pro-active in unforeseen situations that may arise.
• Ensure job sites are kept clean and have strong knowledge of job site safety and company code of ethics.
• Update job timelines daily for performance/estimating department review.
• Experience with hand tools and other equipment.
• Must be an active listener, easily follow verbal/written instructions and have a high standard of integrity and professionalism along with being detail oriented and produce quality workmanship.
• Must have own transportation, valid NYS driver’s license and hand tools.
In addition to a signing bonus, consistent work & top pay, we provide the following benefits:
• 401(k) with company match, vacation pay, supplemented health insurance plans, mileage reimbursement and yearly bonuses.
• Drug and alcohol screening and background check is enforced. We offer stable, full-time work year-round for our employees. Typical work week is Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm. Multiple
Interested applicants may email your resume or fill out application at below site. Applicants without resumes may stop by our office at:
2300 George Urban Blvd., Depew, NY 14043 to fill out an application or send an
email to quick apply requesting an application.
Applicants that meet our needs will be contacted for interviews.
Cortese Construction Services is committed to completing the highest level of quality construction services through ethical practices, integrity, honesty and fairness while providing
a satisfying and professional work environment for our employees and vendors. – Since 1951.