Landscapers in Buffalo, NY
HR Partners Staffing Posted: 2021-04-14
Buffalo, NY 14206
Landscapers will be working as a crew to do general clean up, mow lawns and assist with other projects.
Job Responsibilities for Landscaper:
• Care for lawns and plants using a variety of tools, including rakes, saws, shovels, trimmers, axes and pruning saws, to ensure they remain aesthetically pleasing.
• Mow the grass using edgers and mowers, keeping it at an optimal height.
• Keep plants and flowers healthy by pruning and trimming trees and shrubs and weeding, mulching and aerating.
• Plant new grass and foliage following planned designs to create the yard as prescribed by the client and/or landscape designer.
• Fertilize the lawns and plants and apply any herbicides or pesticides to keep the foliage healthy and thriving.
• Monitor the sprinkler system to ensure it regularly waters the lawns and reset it as necessary, as well as water by hand when needed to maintain the health of the plants.
• Keep flower beds and garden areas clean by picking up any dead branches and flowers as well as trimming or picking the plants as needed.
• Assist in placing decorative rocks, stones, statues and other items around the lawn to facilitate the completion of the overall aesthetic look.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
Required for Landscaper:
• 1+ years of experience as a landscaper, groundskeeper or similar occupation
• Detail orientated
• Valid driver’s license and clean background check
• First-rate customer service skills
How to Apply:
OR send resume via Quick Applpy or Complete an application on our website using the link below and a recruiter will contact you
If you are eager to work, HR Partners Staffing can get you to work fast!