Lab Technician in Williamsville, NY
Rqc Limited / Rembrandt Charms Posted: 2023-01-11
Williamsville, NY 14221
Local jewelry manufacturer is seeking a Lab Technician for plating jewelry. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn the electroplating process as well as safe practices in the use of laboratory chemicals,
labeling/handling them, identifying their reactions to other chemicals and how to safely use them in a production environment. Additional responsibilities and qualifications for the position are listed below.
• Plating high quality jewelry in the electroplating laboratory
• Willingness to learn and continue to learn all aspect of plating and the laboratory
• Produce high quality product in a timely fashion in accordance with order demands
• Responsible for the care of all company supplied tools and property
• Learn the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) information for each on-site chemical regarding each chemicals: properties, hazards, reactions, safety requirements, chemical compound, mixture, solution and all
associated chemical formulas
• Identify opportunities to improve product quality and company profits by limiting loss/scrap through quality control
• Relating experience indicating you can work fast, accurate and follow instructions
• Self-starter who is reliable and requires little supervision
• Chemistry knowledge would be helpful but not required
Who We Are:
Rembrandt Charms is a family owned company that has been designing and manufacturing charms and charm jewelry entirely in the United States and Canada for over 50 years. Rembrandt Charms may be purchased through your local retail jeweler or an authorized online retail jeweler. Go to “Find a Retailer” on our website to find a jeweler that carries Rembrandt Charms near you. A charm is a sentimental journey you can hold in your hand to relive precious memories or recall special occasions for a lifetime. It is the classic collectible. Each charm tells a story. All Rembrandt Charms merchandise comes with a Lifetime Warranty, reflecting the craftsmanship, dedication, and commitment of our entire staff. Just what you would expect from a company that values quality and craftsmanship as much as you do.
To apply, please email direct apply.