Lab Technician in Buffalo, NY
Austin Air Systems Posted: 2021-09-29
Buffalo, NY 14210
Austin Air Systems, Limited is seeking a Lab Technician to join our rapidly growing team!
• Assist with design, and performance of research experiments
• Sets-up, calibrates and performs maintenance on specialized laboratory equipment
• Maintain inventory of laboratory materials
• Prepare standard media, cultures, reagents, stains and solutions
• Assists with formulations, product development, and maintenance of company standards (SOPs)
• Perform general laboratory and required environmental tests as scheduled
• Pull products for analysis (raw material testing, finished product testing, and stability program testing)
• All other duties as assigned
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in relevant math skills
• Ability to follow instructions and direction
Why Work Here?
The work we are doing at Austin Research Labs is more important than ever during these uncertain times! Come work on ground breaking research in both the medical and veterinary field!!
Laboratory Technician’s at Austin Research Labs will have the opportunity to work on breakthrough technologies in the fight again antimicrobial resistant bacteria. Recent high school and college grads or entry level candidates are encouraged to apply!!
*Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
*401K with Employer Contribution
*PTO, Paid Holidays, and Vacation
Monday - Friday; 1st Shift Schedule
Convenient City of Buffalo location, close to Downtown, with ample free parking
Please click on the Quick apply with resume below