Junior Marketer in Buffalo, NY
Litelab Corporation Posted: 2023-01-24
Buffalo, NY 14203
Litelab is an internationally renowned lighting manufacturer, specializing in museum-quality LED replacement LED luminaires. We are a solutions-driven company, and regularly collaborate with lighting designers, architects, and interior designers to develop custom solutions that meet or exceed their design intent.
Litelab is currently looking for a highly creative individual to join our team as a Junior Marketer. The Junior Marketer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks, including scheduling and execution of social media posts, maintenance of social media accounts, community interaction, design and implementation of marketing campaigns and analytics associated with tracking the success of on-going initiatives.
• Daily administrative tasks associated with the maintenance of existing campaigns, and cross-departmental coordination to ensure the timeliness of campaigns.
• Conduct market research and analyze data in coordination with Marketing Director to ensure the success of campaigns over time.
• Employ marketing analytics to gather and present important data regarding social media, partner website and web ranking.
• Assist in the design and implementation of promotional materials and events (digital and in-person) to facilitate success.
• Prepare graphic, written and potentially video materials for use in marketing campaigns
• Communicate directly with Litelab’s target audience to encourage trusted relationships.
• General market research on competitor offerings and presence, as well as potential new directions for Litelab to pursue.
• 1 – 4 years proven success as a Junior Marketer / Marketing Assistant
• Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to adapt to a very dynamic environment while maintaining critical deadlines.
• Customer-focused mentality
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases, scheduling software and analytical resources
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, and marketing analytic applications
• Strong communication skills, verbal, written and graphical.
• BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a plus.
Litelab offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes vacation, sick pay, tuition assistance, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, Long Term and Short-Term disability benefits and hybrid work.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our website at below link to apply.