IT Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
FeedMore WNY Posted: 2021-06-30
Buffalo, NY 14206
FeedMore WNY is seeking a Full-Time IT Coordinator. This person will be largely responsible for providing in-house technical assistance and guidance, managing and collaborating on technology-based projects from small to large, liaising with and assisting the IT vendor, and helping with IT-related training and support.
* Manage user access requests as appropriate, including adding phone extensions, phone queues, MS 365 groups, SharePoint access and MS Teams site access, etc.
* Assist staff with hardware and software challenges as needed and as complemented by the IT vendor’s network engineers and help desk
* Manage or collaborate on IT-related projects, independently or in concert with other team members, as requested
* Maintain software and hardware inventory, including physical on-site stock.
* Liaise with the IT vendor in partnership with management, including periodic meetings regarding the relationship, upcoming IT needs, data/trends related to our operations, etc.
* Manage warranty and service calls for devices as needed, in concert with the IT vendor as appropriate
* All other duties as assigned and requested
* A minimum of an Associate’s Degree with two years of technical experience OR a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
* Strong technical knowledge, excellent customer service and communication skills
* Experience working on IT projects such as systems conversions and software implementations; formal or informal experience managing projects is highly desired
* In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications including MS Office Suite
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Current & valid NYS driver’s license and access to an automobile
* Must be able to lift 35 pounds
To apply send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Department
100 James E. Casey Dr.
Buffalo, NY 14206
Or Apply online below:
FeedMore WNY is an Equal Opportunity employer: M/F/D/V/SO