Inventory Cycle Counter in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2020-10-02
Buffalo, NY 14212
Inventory Cycle Counter, Day Shift Up to $20/hr*, Health Benefits, 401k!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Utilize a fork lift when required to access inventory for counting. • Record product status and location using RF technology. • Process and complete required documentation, meeting Company quality and quantity standards, using SAP computer system.
• Follow and implement the approved cycle counting schedule, so that discrepancies are identified and reconciled in a timely manner.
• 1 to 3 years’ of machine operating experience and in a multi-cultural environment with a high school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-3 years’ experience working as a cycle counter using an RF Scanner
• Good knowledge of Excel and computer reporting tools; SAP knowledge is an asset.
• Able to withstand prolonged standing and lift from 10 to 80 lbs. of weight on a frequent basis.
• Solid knowledge of radio frequency technology, warehouse management software, and forklift (counterbalance) machine operation. Forklift operator certification is strongly preferred.
• Good English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively as part of a team.
What we offer… • Competitive base pay rate and incentive plans • Temporary $5/hour day shift premium • 70% employer-subsidized group medical insurance • Company-matched 401K plan • Generous employee product discount • Opportunity for personal development and advancement • Free staff parking and accessible by public transit
Apply online below.
*Includes shift premium and dependent upon experience and qualifications