Intake Clerk in Buffalo, NY
Community Action Organization of WNY (CAO) Posted: 2020-10-09
Buffalo, NY 14214
Community Action Organization of Western New York has been serving over 56,000 individuals and families since 1965. With a commitment to educational advancement, workforce development, neighborhood revitalization, community health and economic advancement, we need talented people who want to make a difference in their community to join our team of professionals. Sound like you? Make the difference in the lives of others. Enrich your own life in the process.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, computer lab, client services, and telephone area. Prepare monthly reports and activity scheduling for the center.
· Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all office personnel on front desk procedures.
· Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments BSBN, Media, Eastside Family
Development, Block Clubs and BBF.
· Resolves client problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
· Updates Cap 60 information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares monthly work plan reports. Relays
information to appropriate team members.
· Collects data and reviews and completes data entry
· Take meeting minutes for all regularly scheduled staff meetings
· Maintain and order all office and stationary supplies.
· Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of building usage, MOU's,
activity schedules, customer service reports and tracking logs etc.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· Arrange and schedule appointments for directors.
Minimum two-year front desk experience preferred but will train new hire if candidate presents well and is willing to learn. Microsoft Office proficiency with emphasis on Excel, and Publisher. Must have working social media knowledge, interpersonal skills and general administrative tasks.