Installer/Service Technician in Tonawanda, NY
Kraftwerks Posted: 2022-08-30
Tonawanda, NY 14150
You will devote approximately 90% of your efforts towards successfully installing and 10% toward servicing storage & materials handling equipment.
• Work with service department to install products such as lockers, shelving, racking, lab casework, work cells, cranes, mezzanines, and vertical storage modules.
• Develop skills surrounding installation of specialties associated with the construction trades.
• Attend project meetings
• Follow thru to identify best methods and processes for overall best results including safety, customer satisfaction and budget.
• Ability to work with management, sales and co-installation team while delivering excellence in customers satisfaction for space and productivity solutions
• Desire to learn technical product line
• Work with accuracy, speed, and an eye for detail
• Regular interaction with co-workers, contributing with a team spirit, while always acting in the best interest of co-workers, company and customers
• Ability to handle customer complaints and communicate in a pleasant and effective manner directly and on the phone utilizing interpersonal skills
• Strong ability and desire to utilize creative thinking, your mind, and hands to overcome obstacles and challenges
• Desire to take a job from start to completion, and have satisfaction in knowing that you built “that”
Special Skills: Creative Problem Solver, knowing you enjoy working with your hands and building “stuff”, drafting and engineering background is helpful, Team player, Technical/Mechanical aptitude, Basic Computer/Internet skills helpful, Professional demeanor, Excellent attitude, and desire for Personal Growth.
Requirements: Dependable, Team Player, and capability of being a leader, Ability to lift 50 lbs., work at elevated heights, Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver’s License.
Education Requirement: High School Equivalency, Shop Math, Excellent Working with Hands, Blue-print Reading helpful
Kraftwerks is looking to invest in our employees and if you have your OSHA 30 or OSHA 10 certificates you will be given a $1,000 Bonus after 90 days.
To apply, please email direct apply or call Angelo at 716-876-9000, Ext 1022.