HVAC/R Service Technician in Buffalo, NY
D & M Refrigeration, Inc. Posted: 2021-07-01
Buffalo, NY 14206
D & M Refrigeration, Inc. is hiring a full-time HVAC/R Service Technician in Buffalo, NY. The position involves servicing and installing commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment in the Western New York area. This includes, but is not limited to walk-ins, reach-ins, ice machines, and HVAC equipment.
• Hourly Rate
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation (after one year)
• Dental Reimbursement
• Health Insurance
• Simple 401k (after one year)Note the position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions and responsibilities may be required at any time to meet business and organizational needs.
Required License & Certification
• Driver’s License • Type I and II E.P.A. Certification (Universal Certification Preferred)
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift 80 pounds and carry it a distance of 50 yards.
• May be exposed to wet slippery floors, objects on floor and various chemicals and sharp objects.
• Must have the ability to remain calm in a stressful or emergency that arises at the work site.
• Work on carpeted, concrete, wood, tile and/or vinyl floors or combination within the confines of a commercial building.
• Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull and reach above and below waist.
• Ability to work in damp, humid or hot conditions, and be exposed to open flames and heated surfaces.
Please apply by submitting a resume to quick apply.
D & M Refrigeration, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. D & M Refrigeration, Inc. conducts pre-employment physicals, drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Pre-employment screening may also include certification/license verification and trade testing requirements. All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of testing and screening.