Human Resources Manager in Jamestown, NY
Anderson Precision Posted: 2020-11-18
Jamestown, NY 14701
Anderson Precision of Jamestown, NY seeks a Human Resources Manager for this designer and manufacturer of semi-custom, custom and high-volume engineered parts. Reporting to the President/CFO, the HR Manager can be expected to:
• Implement HR policies and programs, and manage all aspects of employee relations and development;
• Manage staff recruiting, development, performance management, training, compensation and benefits administration, and employee mentoring services;
• Assist in the implementation of the strategic human resource plan; and participate in the open book management “Culture Committee;”
• Act as a resourceful business partner;
• Support all human resource needs throughout the company as a trusted advisor;
• Support and reinforce the company’s Guiding Principles and serve the organization as part of a collaborative team.
Additionally, this position is a liaison to other internal managers and team members; and must communicate effectively with the technical team.
The successful candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organization Development. In lieu of a degree, certification in SPHR or PHR is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred; and fluency in Spanish is helpful.
Must possess at least fi ve (5) years’ experience in diverse functional areas of Human Resources – preferably in a manufacturing environment.
If you enjoy a collaborative environment and being an inside-company entrepreneur, we would like to discuss your “A-game,” and how it might align with how we perform according to the Great Game of Business® framework. We have a modern workplace; and offer a competitive salary and benefits package that considers previous background, education, and
To apply,please see below.