Human Resources Coordinator in Niagara Falls, NY
Liberty Home Care Posted: 2021-01-07
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Liberty Home Care in Niagara Falls is a licensed home care agency providing aides and equipment to individuals with a variety of medical needs.
Niagara Hospice in Lockport provides expert, specialized care and personalized support in Niagara County.
The HR Coordinator will perform a variety of HR functions and collaborate on completing processes that provide HR support to management and employees at both locations.
Accountable for recruiting, processing pre-employment documentation and conducting new hire orientation. Assist employees with our company benefit plans.
• Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Complete & track pre-employment background checks & physical exam requirements.
• Track status of candidates in HRIS and keep hiring managers up-to-date on candidate status.
• Processes employee health benefit plan enrollments, changes & terminations
• Identify and source appropriate talent for open roles within the organization.
• Complete in-person/phone screen interviews based on position needs and hiring manager preferences.
• Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and onboarding.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes for the best fit for position and organization.
• Conduct the Orientation for new employees in Niagara Falls or Lockport except PCAs.
• Verify I-9 documentation and maintain I-9 files.
• Complete authorized employee reference and verification requests.
• Prepare and maintain personnel files from orientation to termination.
• Mail employee termination and COBRA notices.
• Attend job fairs and other recruiting events.
• Emotional Intelligence & strong interpersonal skills
• Creative problem-solving focused on solutions & results
• Highest level of Integrity, Ethics & Confidentiality
• Excelling communication skills
• Adaptable, open to change & able to easily adjust to changing priorities
• Possessing an acute sense of urgency and ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
• Able to build strong relationships with all levels within the organization
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & HR programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or comparable HR experience
• Minimum of 2 years of human resources experience, healthcare industry preferred
• At least 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of general HR business processes and policies
We offer a wonderful opportunity to be part of a dedicated and caring organization.
Great compensation and benefits starting on your date of hire.
If you enjoy working in healthcare and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to join our growing HR team.
Please use Quick apply below with your resume to: Beth Metz, Director of HR
Visit us at LibertyHomeCare.org or NiagaraHospice.org EOE