Human Resource Specialist in Buffalo, NY
Community Action Organization of WNY (CAO) Posted: 2021-03-29
Buffalo, NY 14214
Community Action Organization of Western New York has been serving over 56,000 individuals and families since 1965. With a commitment to educational advancement, workforce development, neighborhood revitalization, community health and economic advancement, we need talented people who want to make a difference in their community to join our team of professionals. Sound like you? Make the difference in the lives of others. Enrich your own life in the process.
The Human Resource Specialist will ensure total organizational staffing throughout the agency. Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective data flow and compliance throughout all programs within CAO and the Policy Council. The HR Specialist will work in concert with the Human Resource Department to forecast and identify trends too proactively and systemically represent Community Action Organization of WNY as an attractive work location in Erie County.
Include the following, as well as perform other duties as assigned:
- Review and assist all staff with ADP functions by ensuring all information is complete, accurate, all clearances are on file and up-to-date
- Ability to interpret employee records, transcripts, references and employment regulations as required.
- Ensure all employees performance appraisals and physicals are completed annually and reports are ran for managers.
- Assist new hires with pre-screen and onboarding process after the HR Recruiter has submitted offer letter.
- See a complete list of duties via the link below.
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or certification in human resources management, or equivalent; five (5) years human resources recruiting experience; knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management; knowledge of business principles; knowledge of relevant software.
$17.0000 Hourly Onwards