Human Resource Assistant in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-08-24
Amherst, NY 14228
Provides ongoing assistance to the recruitment function by assisting with the hiring and new employee onboarding processes. Maintains the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) according to organizational needs. Works directly with health insurance representatives to coordinate employee wellness initiatives. Supports the Human Resources department and administrative staff with other tasks as needed.
- Provides ongoing support to the recruitment function by assisting with the hiring process for external candidates that is consistent with agency standards and applicable regulations.
- Obtain professional and personal reference checks for candidates.
- Responsible for working closely with the Recruitment Coordinator to conduct interviews, extend employment offers and coordinate candidate background checks, drug screens, physicals, PPDs, onboarding, virtual and in-person required trainings and new employee paperwork.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefit plans and online enrollment.
- Responsible for maintaining employee HRIS records and processing changes timely.
- Associates, Bachelor’s, or working towards a degree in Human Resources or a business related field preferred.
- High proficiency with technology including HRIS software, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and ethical standards for customer service and work quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships across all organizational levels and functions.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
• Newly hired Residential Site Managers in good standing upon completing 6 months of employment will receive a $500 sign-on bonus.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today